Here is your opportunity to tour Ireland’s West Coast in style! Cruise on a full-day adventure from Galway for this unique experience. Read the article for further details.
Come with us on a renowned Wild Atlantic Way journey, passing through villages like Ballindereen, Clarenbridge, and Kilcolgan.
From there, a comfortable ferry will take you to discover Inisheer Island, where you will have ample free time to roam independently.
See the majestic Cliffs of Moher on your return to Doolin and gaze upon the rugged cliffs towering over the Atlantic Ocean, just like a scene straight out of a postcard.
Grab the exciting opportunity of exploring the Aran Islands and Cliffs of Moher on a cruise from Galway.
Cliffs of Moher boat tour price
|Adult ticket (19 to 65 years)||€70|
|Senior ticket (66 to 99 years)||€65|
|Youth ticket (13 to 18 years)||€65|
|Child ticket (5 to 12 years)||€65|
|Infant tickets (upto 4 years)||Free Entry|
Note: A maximum of 9 members are allowed.
This Cliffs of Moher Boat Tour Includes
- A ferry for a complete Aran Islands and Cliffs of Moher boat tour from Galway
- Live commentary on board
- A local driver or guide
- An air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry into Cliffs Of Moher Visitor Center
- Meals and Beverages
- Hotel pick-up
Highlights of Cliffs of Moher and Aran Islands tour
- Get a chance to visit two of the hottest attractions in Ireland with this Cliffs of Moher and Aran Islands boat tour from Galway.
- You don’t need to pay entrance fees separately, as all the prices are included in the tour.
- It is a family-friendly endeavor.
What to expect on the Aran Islands and Cliffs of Moher cruise
You have an incredible chance of visiting Ireland’s two charms in one day.
With the help of this Aran Islands and Cliffs Of Moher tour from Galway, experience a unique journey filled with magnificent coastal views.
Travel along the coastline of the Wild Atlantic Ocean, along with the stunning villages of Ballinderreen, Clarenbridge, and Kilcolgan.
After the sightseeing, finally, the time for the Aran Islands and Cliffs of Moher cruise comes in.
Catch a ferry from the fishing village of Doolin to Inisheer Island and admire the picturesque scenery.
After which, you can explore the Cliffs of Moher and its Visitor Center for spectacular views from atop.
Return to Galway by taking the Burren and Lisdoonvarna routes for the complete experience.
Get all this with the cruise, views and thrill of traveling at €71.
Know before you go
- Confirmation of your Cliffs of Moher and Aran Islands tour will be received at the time of booking.
- Infants have to sit on laps.
- An adult must accompany all children.
- The tour is not wheelchair-accessible.
- It is stroller-accessible
People Also Ask
Featured Image: Cliffsofmoher.ie