Join us for a memorable tour of Ireland’s west coast!
This Cliffs of Moher tour will start in the morning at the Bridge Street tourist office in Cork City.
The next stop will be the Cliffs of Moher, where you’ll get a complimentary ticket to the fascinating Atlantic Edge exhibit, offering various perspectives of the cliffs.
Don’t miss this amazing adventure!
Book now to find the best of Ireland and discover famous spots all day with a tour from Cork to the Cliffs of Moher.
|Adult ticket (13 to 64 years)||€49|
|Child ticket (upto 12 years)||€40|
|Senior ticket (65 to 99 years)||€45|
|Student (with ID) (17 to 99 years)||€45|
- Day tour from Cork to Cliffs of Moher
- Entrance fee for the Cliffs
- Ticket to the Atlantic Edge exhibition
🕐10 Hours duration
🕴Live Tour Guide
Highlights of Cliffs of Moher day tour from Cork
- Get a chance to take a Cliffs Of Moher tour from Cork and marvel at its beauty
- Stroll around the award-winning Atlantic Edge exhibition
- Walk around the rocky landscapes of Burren along the very edge of Galway Bay
What to Expect on this Cliffs of Moher Tour from Cork
This incredible tour from Cork to the Cliffs Of Moher starts at the River Shannon, where you can breathe fresh air and prepare for your journey.
The next stop will be at the Cliffs of Moher, where you can enjoy the spectacular beauty and click fantastic pictures with the Atlantic Ocean as your background.
Moreover, add excitement by visiting the Atlantic Edge exhibition to learn more interesting facts about the cliffs.
Head towards Galway Bay and enjoy the stunning views of the Aran Islands and the Atlantic Coast.
End your Cliffs of Moher from Cork tour by visiting the last stop, Burren and Bunratty Castle.
This fascinating day tour comes at a standard price of €51, so grab the tour now!
Know before you go
- The Cliffs of Moher from Cork tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Bring along comfortable shoes for travel.
- The meeting point will be at the Paddywagon Tours office, 9 Bridge Street, at 7.45 am.
- Smoking and pets are not allowed.
People Also Ask
Featured Image: Cliffsofmoher.ie