If you are in Galway or plan to start your trip there, there are numerous ways to explore the area without worrying about transportation.
Yes, you read it right. This Cliffs of Moher tour from Galway is a catch if you are a person with plans.
On this full-day trip, you can marvel at the UNESCO-listed site and Galway’s most popular attractions and villages, like Doolin and Kinvara.
Heading further down the road, you can admire the ancient Dunguaire Castle and Burren and see megalithic monuments like Poulnabrone Dolmen.
Finally, you will reach your destination, where you can spend two hours walking down the trails of the Cliffs of Moher.
You can enjoy all this in the comfort of a luxury coach with a professional guide at 10 am.
Tours from Galway to Cliffs of Moher Prices
|Adult ticket (18 to 64 years)||€50|
|Senior ticket (65 to 99 years)||€45|
|Youth ticket (15 to 17 years)||€45|
|Child ticket (3 to 14 years)||€45|
Day tours from Galway to Cliffs of Moher includes
- A professional driver or guide will help you through your day trip from Galway to the Cliffs of Moher
- Entrance fee to the Cliffs
- Food and Drinks
Highlights of Cliffs of Moher from the Galway tour
- A full-day trip from Galway to Cliffs of Moher, the world-famous attraction.
- Have a chance to admire the Dunguaire Castle in the fishing village of Kinvara.
- Enjoy the eye-catching landscape of the Burren and see exciting monuments like Poulnambre Dolmen.
- Visit the cliffs at your own pace and return to Galway by luxury coach.
Kinlay Hostel Galway
Merchants Rd., Eyre Square, Galway, H91 F2KT, Ireland
This activity ends at the meeting point.
What to expect on the Cliffs of Moher tour from Galway
Meet your guide at Galway Station, sit in a luxurious coach, and view the beautiful coastal lines from your window.
Your first stop will be at the fishing village of Kinvara to explore the stunning Dunguaire castle.
The next stop will be at the Burren National Park’s limestone landscape to see the megalithic Poulnabrone Dolmen.
After this, feast at the lively Doolin pub, which offers excellent food and a vibrant dining atmosphere.
Last, explore the natural monument that is a sight to behold with a magnificent view.
After the best Cliffs of Moher day trip from Galway, take the luxury vehicle and return to your meeting point.
Get this fantastic deal for only €50.
Know Before You Go
- Confirmation for your day trip to Cliffs of Moher from Galway ticket will reach you at the time of booking
- The trip is not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals are allowed
- Infants or children under the age of 2 should sit on laps
People Also Ask
Are there tours from Galway to Cliffs of Moher?
Yes, these tours are from Galway to the Cliffs of Moher.
You will find the most popular day trips and sightseeing options to cover the prominent landmarks of Ireland.
Are the Cliffs of Moher closer to Dublin or Galway?
You can visit the Cliffs of Moher in around 3.5 hours from Dublin.
However, it will take 90 minutes from Galway, 40 minutes from Ennis, and 75 minutes from Limerick.
Is the Cliffs of Moher tour worth it?
Yes, the Cliffs of Moher tour is amazing!
The cliffs are one of Ireland’s most iconic and breathtaking natural wonders, offering stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean and the rugged coastline.
It’s a memorable and enriching experience you wouldn’t want to miss.
Featured Image: Cliffsofmoher.ie