If you are starting a tour from Limerick and looking to cover some famous attractions on a day tour, this is the best tour for you.
On this full-day tour from Limerick, you can discover the highest cliffs, stop at the historic King John’s Castle, and see the flowing River Shannon.
Next, you will reach the highlight of the tour, the Cliffs of Moher, where you can spend 1.5 hours roaming around, taking in the best views, and enjoying the remarkable landscape.
Relax! There are more on the list. If your timing is right, you can witness up to 26 different types of orchids adorning Galway Bay.
So, book your tour now and experience the natural wonders of Ireland’s west coast!
Explore one of the highest cliffs in Ireland with one of the best tours from Limerick to the Cliffs of Moher.
Cliffs of Moher from Limerick Tour Price
|Adult (13 to 64 years)||€39|
|Children ( upto 12 years)||€30|
|Senior ( 65 to 99 years)||€35|
|Student (with ID)||€35|
Highlights of Limerick to Cliffs of Moher tour
- Experience the Wild Atlantic coastal views
- Hike along the walking trails of Cliffs Of Moher
- Admire the natural landscape of The Burren
- Feast on the optional lunch in a traditional Irish pub
- Discover historical monuments such as Lemenagh Castle
- Learn about the history of cliffs with a free entrance to Atlantic Edge
- Have transportation from Limerick to Cliffs of Moher
What to expect on tours from Limerick to Cliffs of Moher
Start your trip by hopping on a climate-controlled trip for this Cliffs of Moher from Limerick tour.
Look at the magnificent views from your bus while stopping at the King’s Castle and the River Shannon.
The next stop is at the showstopper, the Cliffs of Moher, where you spend 1.5 hours admiring Ireland’s geological beauty.
Have the most fantastic opportunity by getting a ticket to the award-winning Atlantic Edge exhibition and learning more about the cliffs.
Move forward to Doolin village and have a traditional lunch at an Irish pub, which is optional.
Visit the unusual beauty of the Burren, where Arctic, Alpine, and Mediterranean flowers grow side by side.
End your trip by passing by Galway City and stopping at Bunratty Castle.
As one of the best tours from Limerick to Cliffs of Moher, it only costs €39
- Transportation to the Cliffs of Moher from Limerick
- A Guide
- Entrance fee to the Cliffs
- Ticket to the Atlantic Edge exhibition
🕐8 Hours duration
🕴Live Tour Guide
Know Before You Go
- The Limerick to Cliffs of Moher tour is not wheelchair accessible
- The meeting point for the trip will be Arthur’s Quay
- Pets are not allowed
- You must bring comfortable shoes for the trip
People Also Ask
Featured Image: Cliffsofmoher.ie